Monday, October 4, 2010

Kanye West annouces his release date of his new album



The album is sure to be releasing on November 22nd. I'm not sure if i should get it or not because of what Kanye has done over the past year. Even though I was always a fan of his, I'm still curious to what he has in store for the music. Kanye  is a talent musician and always brings a new sound to music but the main question I ask is, will the people buy his his album or will they not because of his ego and arrogance. I know that this topic does not contain to my subject title but I'm just wonder if Kanye album will explain why his actions are the way they are. Their is only one way to find out and it is to get his album releasing in November 22nd.

Also see the new performance video  in courtesy of meethadealer.com: SNL Performance Kanye West ft. Pusha T- Runaway

No comments:

Post a Comment