Monday, April 18, 2011

D.Rose for MVP

MVP


D.Rose is the most exciting player to watch in the NBA this year. He could be this year MVP or MIP according to the Chi-Town Sun Times. Also, according to favorite players like Micheal Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Chris Bosh, and etc....... have their vote that Derrick Rose should be the won to take the MVP this year. What do think?


Votes on D.Rose MVP

"Once again, I think they have got the MVP of the league. That kid has come into his own. He has matured quite a bit. When he came into the league, everybody said he had speed, he could get to the rim, but he can't shoot. Now he can shoot—the three, as well as pull-up shots. He has very few flaws. I'm pretty sure the next thing they are going to say is that he doesn't play good defense, or he can't handle a double-team. Time will tell. The kid works hard and I think he's a great piece for this franchise to rebuild with."


-- Michael Jordan on Derrick Rose
 
 
Derrick is having a great year. I don't have a vote, but of course Derrick is one of the guys who is a front-runner. He's got to finish out this year strong. Of course, I believe LeBron is a front-runner as well. Those two guys are the leaders of the MVP run. I'm going to be biased and choose my teammate. There's no question about it."


-- Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade
 
 
LeBron has won the last two [MVP awards]. He is my teammate, but Derrick has had a phenomenal season. Just looking at what he has done with the team and their record, how improved they are as a team and how much improved he is as a player. I think it's close, but I think I would give it to Derrick if I were a voter."


-- Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh
 
 
 
"Chicago's Derrick Rose is clearly the MVP in my mind. I've had the opportunity to watch him play every night and I'm very high on the way he's developed as a leader. Now, his team is playing towards a 60-win season. He's been spectacular."


-- Scottie Pippen on Derrick Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment